The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, A/X Armani Exchange, and Armani Casa.
An Assistant Operations Manager assists the General Manager and Associate Manager in driving the business with an emphasis on Store Operations, Shipping and receiving and floor supervision . Reports to the General Manager.Core Responsibilities
- To insure that all policies, procedures and operational directives are enforced consistently and effectively
- To assist all departments in establishing organizational and systematic approaches to their goals
- To ensure that each associate is fully trained in all operational areas
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service is provided in the store
- Communicates and promotes all programs aimed at increasing the business
- Drive the Armani Shopping Experience
- Maintains efficient systems for receiving stock shipments, transfers, markdowns, and handling of defective merchandise.
- Communicates all inventory issues to the appropriate parties.
- Assists in genera housekeeping duties within the store.
- Loss Prevention
- Ensures all cash handling and LP policies and procedures are consistently enforced.
- Ensures store’s profits are maximized through effective inventory control.
- 2+ years of previous retail sales experience including a minimum of 1 year of retail management experience. Must have experience with operations, merchandising, sales, and stock activities.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
- Ability to understand budgets, sales, hourly goals, and allocations.
- Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends.
- College degree preferred.