The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
The Assistant General Manager will be responsible for supporting the General Manager in all facets of account management, inclusive of line presentation, fiscal planning and monitoring and overall promotion of the brands.
• Recruit, develop, guide, and train a sales staff dedicated to driving the business.
• Achieve and surpass sales goals.
• Insure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times.
• Insure all merchandise is handled appropriately and inventory is accounted for and monitored.
• Collaborate with other relevant departments to facilitate operations.
• Insure that all company policies, procedures, and directives are enforced consistently and effectively.
• Minimum 3 years of management experience in the retail industry.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Lotus Notes.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
• Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations.
• Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities.
• College degree preferred.