The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
Description of Responsibilities:
A Giorgio Armani Senior Sales Manager is responsible for all facets of account management, most importantly but not limited to line presentation, fiscal planning and monitoring and overall promotion of the brand. This position is held accountable for achieving and exceeding projected sales goals.
Overview of Critical Duties:
- Ensure positive development of each accounts’ retail performance
- Execute collection presentation
- Execute all planning and implementation of in store events
- Manage account maintenance through all points of process from order through to shipping and delivery
- Posses an in depth knowledge of the brand and collection providing product knowledge as requested
- Effectively communicate accounts’ needs and opportunities to the VP of ACW Sales
- Partner VP of Women's Wholesale to execute all facets of fiscal planning to ensure projected and budgeted results
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
- At least 5+ years of experience in the field
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal