The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Cashier will be responsible for performing all point-of-sale cashier-level functions.
- To perform all point-of-sale (POS) cashier-level functions
- To understand and abide by all point-of-sale policies, procedures and directives and effectively execute them
- To support department collaboration with all other departments to insure smooth operation of facility
- To provide prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients
- To achieve and surpass goals
- To insure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
- To insure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
- High School degree preferred
- Experience in a similar high end related field
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities.