The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
The Armani Junior store offers everything for boys and girls, baby up to teen, from basic pieces - shirts, sweatshirts, jeans and chinos - to more fashionable items - jackets, dresses, skirts. The collection is as varied as the lives of the children for whom it is designed for. It combines fashion, sensibility with comfort, warmth and ease, and possesses a truly ecologically-based product philosophy.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for providing prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients.
- To provide prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients
- To achieve and surpass goals
- To ensure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
- To maintain the selling floor and merchandise
- To ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
- 2+ years sales experience in a similar high end related field
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and